How to Read Architectural Drawings
What you will learn:
• Phases of design and construction
• Basic understanding of plan/elevation/section/detail
• How to understand what they are and how to read them.
• What are details, and their importance
• How to navigate through a set of architectural drawings
• Drawing index and how to understand difference in each section
• How to navigate through a set of drawings to find the detailed drawing you need
• Reading architectural specifications
• CSI Format and how to read a CSI specification
1 CLE Credit – Pending State of California – $25
April 28th at 11:00 am PST
Will apply for more states with 10 registrants per state.